Terms and Conditions of Directory
The Business Network Hub is owned and managed by Rachael Willoughby of Local Business Network. Thereafter referred to as the Owner.
The Business Network Hub may be used for both Business to Consumer, and Business to Business Marketing. Please note that the Owner does not check or verify the businesses listed and the Owner does not offer any guarantee on the validity of any information contained within the directory whether implied or otherwise.
Data entered is accepted by the Owner ‘in good faith’.
It is your responsibility to ensure that information provided is accurate and up to date.
The Owner relinquishes all liability for the services provided by any provider listed in the Directory and full responsibility for any interaction remains with the individual.
No warranty or assurance is given by the owner that becoming a member will result in business for you, or that customers obtained through your listing will be creditworthy. Furthermore, no warranties are given that your listing will be accessed or viewed by any number or class of users.
By joining the directory you agree to being contacted via email by the Owner in order to receive news about the directory and attached facebook group.You can unsubscribe from this information at any time.
A monthly subscription of £4.95 ensures Monthly Membership of the directory commencing from when payment received and not from when the listing is created.
Cancellation of the membership fee will result in removal from the directory and the fb group.
Your account and subsequent subscriptions can be cancelled by logging into your account, going to edit my profile and clicking the Deactivating account button or simply contact us here at This must be done prior to your monthly subscription due date to prevent automatic monthly payment being deducted.
Renewals are automatic unless you have cancelled your subscription as above. You will receive a 3 day notice from Stripe of your upcoming monthly renewal. No refunds will be given once your subscription has been taken out if you have failed to cancel your subscriptiption using the above method. This also applies to historical Annual membership.
Terms and Conditions of Facebook Group
The Business Network Hub is a Facebook Group page that is owned and managed by Rachael Willoughby of Local Business Network – thereafter referred to as the Owner.
The purpose of the group is to provide an engaging business forum for business owners to share information and advice in all business related matters.
By accessing, browsing or using this service the User agrees to be bound by the following terms
1. Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
a. make false or defamatory statements about others;
b. are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
c. harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
d. are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
2. Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
3. Submissions may not contain unauthorised disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
4. Users must not submit blatant adverts during the week – doing so repeatedly will result in their removal from the group.
5. No subscription fees will be refunded should a member choose to leave the group or is removed from the group as a result of the above terms being breached.
6. The Owner is not responsible for any business transactions within the group.